Before the advent of the smart phone and tablet, all of our interactive content was created using Adobe Flash. However when Apple effectively killed Flash by refusing to run it on the iPhone or iPad we were forced to adapt to a new reality.
Our new methodology is the perfect platform for creating Educational Interactivity. It allows us to utilise all that is good about the web, while drawing on our years of interactive learning experience.
- define learning objectives
- map content ideas to learning styles and objectives
- brainstorm and sketch
- write design documentation
- produce a technical wireframe
- write an audio/visual script
- storyboard interactivity and animation
- generate HD quality graphics
- record broadcast quality audio
- create or source background music
- generate interactive framework from the Eyesparks Gaming Engine
- develop bespoke functionality for original content
- test and output to relevant platforms and devices.
User testing is a vital element of our development process. At every stage of production, proposed designs are tested with a sample group from the target audience. This helps us meet pedagogical objectives while retaining user engagement.